What Is Buy Komodo or KMD Cryptocurrency?
Komodo is a fork of Zcash and was launched in September 2016. It is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency that combines the anonymity of ZCash with the security of Bitcoin. Komodo uses delayed proof of work consensus mechanism, giving the transactions a second layer of security.
Komodo (KMD) is the native currency of SuperNet platform – a decentralized, peer to peer open source network which allows and facilitates launching of ICOs for new coins and development of various blockchain applications.
How to buy Komodo Crypto coin?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to purchase Komodo directly using U.S. dollars or any other fiat currency. You can only buy it with KRW (Korean Republic Won) on Upbit – a Korean exchange that only accepts locals as clients.
That is why the most popular way to buy some Komodo (KMD) is a bit roundabout. Here are the exact steps:
1. Register at Coinbase to buy Bitcoin (BTC).
Indeed, you can do that on hundreds of exchanges, but we recommend Coinbase. This is a trusted and user-friendly platform that supports immediate credit card payments as well as bank transfers. Besides, it holds a NY BitLicense and operates in more than 30 countries.
Besides, registration at Coinbase takes seconds and before you deposit, you need to undergo ID verification.
2. Sign up with an exchange that supports Komodo (KMD).
As Coinbase supports only Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, you need to register with some of exchanges that allow you to exchange your newly acquired BTC for KMD. The most popular ones appear to be Bittrex and Binance
3. Transfer your BTC from Coinbase to the other exchange.
4. Search for BTC/KMD on this platform and proceed with the trades.
5. After you already have some Komodo, you’d better store it in a secure wallet, instead on the exchange.
We recommend that you use Agama – the official desktop wallet developed by Komodo developers, or Komodo Swing – the official Komodo GUI wallet. You can also use hardware options like Ledger Nano S wallet.
6. In case you want to sell your KMD coins (along with potential earnings) and withdraw them in USD dollars or other fiat, you have to undergo the process described above vice versa.
How to Buy Komodo or KMD Cryptocurrency Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about how to Buy Komodo or KMD Cryptocurrency.