Buy SmartCash or SMART Crypto Currency by professional Forex trading experts the “ForexSQ” FX trading team, Finding out everything you need to know about what is SmartCash CryptoCurrency.
What Is SmartCash or SMART Crypto Currency?
SmartCash is a user-friendly and community driven cryptocurrency with a decentralized governance system and attractive Rewards and involvement offers. Unlike Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that simply reward miners, SmartCash has another strategy that encourages long-term holding of the coins and SMART community growth.
Those who hold at least 1000 SmartCash on a wallet, get paid every 25th of the month (after the initial 30-day hold period). The so called SmartRewards are funded by taking 15% of all of the coins mined from each block and also serve as a price stabilization mechanism. Besides, with SmartHive, anyone holding coins may vote on suggestions submitted by the community (every SmartCash token being valued at 1 vote).
SmartCash is a fork of Zcoin that was launched in July 2017. By the time of writing this, it rates 39th by market capitalization on CoinMarketCap.
How to buy SmartCash Crypto Currency?
Unlike the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ether, SmartCash currently cannot be purchased with fiat currencies (such as USD, EUR, JPY) on any cryptocurrency exchange. But don’t worry, there is a roundabout way to get some SMART: buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) first, and then exchange it to SMART coins.
There are hundreds of exchanges that currently offer Bitcoin, with their number constantly increasing. If you are new to the cryptocurrency world, you are probably looking for a place where to buy Bitcoin with your local currency via credit card or bank wire transfer. To make things easier for you, we will suggest that you use Coinbase for this purpose – a major cryptocurrency exchange that supports these payments methods. More importantly, it holds NY BitLicense (while most exchanges are not regulated) and accepts US clients.
1. First, you need to sign up with Coinbase, which only takes a couple of minutes. Then, verufy your account, deposit some money via card, bank wire or PayPal and grab some Bitcoin.
2. Second, you need register with a second exchange that allows you to exchange your BTC for SMART (CoinExchange, HitBTC or another of the platforms, enlisted in the table below). The reason to do this is that Coinbase supports solely BTC, ETH and LTC, while the exchanges that offer trading in SMART do not offer convenient payment methods (cards, bank wire).
3. Then, transfer your BTC from Coinbase to the other exchange of your choice. In order to do that, you simply need to copy the BTC address from Coinbase and paste it for deposit into the other platform.
4. Search for BTC/SMART pair on this platform and proceed with the trades.
5. After you already have some SmartCash, we suggest that you store it in a wallet, instead on the exchange. First, we recommend this for security reasons, and second, so that you can collect your SmartRewards.
It’s always better to use the official wallet of a given cryptocurrency, and most of them offer such. In the case of Smart, you can use the downloadable SmartCash Wallets for Windows, Linux of Mac. Besides, there is a SmartCash web wallet, a paper SmartCash Wallet, as well as a Brain wallet.
6. If you wish to sell your SMART coins and withdraw them in real money, you have to undergo the process described above vice versa.
Yet another option to trade in cryptocurrencies is to do that with a forex broker that offers Bitcoin CFDs, like eToro. If you choose this option, you don’t have to deal with wallets, private keys, nor to register on numerous exchanges. Besides, many of these brokers are properly regulated in the countries where they operate, unlike the majority of crypto exchanges. Unfortunately there aren’t any brokerages that support SMART yet.
To buy the Cryptocurrency you can sign up with a cryptocurrency broker, you can use Plus500, XM, eToro, Fxpro or AvaTrade crypto currencies brokers.
How to Buy SmartCash or SMART CryptoCurrency Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about how to Buy SmartCash or SMART Crypto Currency.