Buy Stocks in Australia explained by professional share trading experts, In this article you will read all about Buy Stocks Australia like how to Buy Stocks in Australia with the best online brokers.
Buy Stocks Australia
There are five public share exchanges in Australia. Four of them directly supervise the companies that issue the shares that trade on their markets. The fifth exchange, Chi-X, currently only provides the infrastructure for trading shares already quoted on the ASX.
The five exchanges are:
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) – the main securities exchange in Australia
- Chi-X – an exchange that trades company shares already quoted on the ASX, but does not list or supervise the companies
- National Stock Exchange of Australia (NSXA) – a securities exchange that lists about 70 small to medium sized companies
- SIM Venture Securities Exchange (SIM VSE) – an exchange for innovative companies involved in the clean technology, renewable energy and bio science field
- Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (APX) – a securities exchange with a focus on growth oriented companies from the Asia-Pacific region
How To Buy Stocks in Australia?
Australian Stock Trading Brokers
Vantage FX is a creative Australian monetary administrations supplier that endeavors to offer the best in online Forex and Stock Trading Vantage FX is controlled by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
IC Markets is an Australian-based online ECN forex broker firm. IC Markets specializes in the forex, CFD and equity markets in Asia and Europe.
Interactive Brokers Group Inc is a true online ECN brokerage, You can trade bonds, stocks, Forex, options and futures in bulk orders with this Australian broker.
CMC Markets Australia is a financial derivatives dealer. The company offers online trading in Stock trading, contracts for difference and foreign exchange across world markets.
Buy Stocks Australia Conclusion
If you like this article about Buy Stocks Australia conducted by ForexSQ stock trading experts then share it please, Please note investing in the stock market contains risk of losing your capital so invest the amount you can afford to lose it.