Dukascopy review was conducted by the team of Forextrading.biz for those who need to know about the Dukascopy broker. By this Dukascopy Bank review you will know about Dukascopy PAMM accounts and how to do Dukascopy MT4 Download or how to download Dukascopy JForex platform, You will also know how to open a Free Dukascopy demo account with Dukascopy Europe or how to sign up for a Dukascopy login. Read this Dukascopy review to the end before open account with Dukascopy Bank.
Dukascopy Review By ForexTrading.biz
The Dukascopy bank provides access to the forex marketplace using an ECN trading model. Dukascopy forex broker head office is located in Geneva, Switzerland, but other offices are in Riga, Zurich, Kiev, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Moscow. The broker is regulated by means of the Swiss Ministry of Finance, and works as a bank and as a brokerage firm.
The Group upholds 2 forex brokerage brands:
- a) Dukascopy Europe IBS AS,which works as an EU-licensed investment Brokerage Firm.
- b) Dukascopy Bank SA provides direct access to the Swiss Foreign Exchange Market and services hedge funds, banks, other institutions and depositors.
Offers and Promotions
The broker provides its customers a bonus amount of 10 percent of the customer’s account equity. This amount might be amplified by the addition of more capital. Though, the bonus conditions involved to a Dukascopy account are tougher than with other brokers. Bonuses essential be covered by trade size which is 30,000 X the whole account equity for it to be withdrawn. This essential be covered in one year of getting the bonus.
The maximum bonus amount that can be presented is 50,000 dollars.
Trading Platform Features
5 types of platforms are available on Dukascopy. They comprise:
- a) A web-based platform.
- b) A Java-based platform, which is intended for only manual trading.
- c) The JForex platform, which used for automatic and chart trading. This stage comes with an API for traders to form strategies, indicators and EAs, as well as to usage built-in charts.
- d) For all smartphonesMobile trading
- e) MT4 Bridge which links ECN services to theMT4 platform. TheMT4 platform is not presented on the broker. It has to be obtained from a 3rd-party, and then Dukascopy bridge accustomed plug in to such a 3rd party MT4 customer.
- f) For advanced traders the Bank SA SWFX Trading Application.
Account Types and Information
There are 2 types of accounts can be opened with the company.
- a)The Dukascopy Europe account is intended for retail forex trading under ECN settings, with the lowest deposit requirement of 100 dollars.
- b) The ECN account with the broker through Dukascopy Bank SA. This account is used mostly for institutional customers, as well as for retail customers who can afford to arrangement accounts with a primary deposit of 5000 dollars. Only Swiss customers can open this account type with less than 5000 dollars.
The broker provide demo accounts free of charge, If you want to open a free Dukascopy demo account then visit “ToForexBrokers.com” Dukascopy review page.
There are numerous features on Dukascopy that traders can take benefit of:
- a) Contests: The broker has one of the leading range of contests that traders can take part in. There is a strategy contest, in which traders can pit their approaches against those of other traders to understand which will come out on top. There are also trading contests along with article contests.
- b) The Group also functions as a bank. Customers can thus use the brokerage as a chance to open a Swiss banking account, and get admittance to online money exchange, e-banking and the facilities of credit card.
- c) Dukas copy has only just added binary options to its tradable assets, making it probable for traders who know how to trade this marketplace to ply their trade there from the similar forex account as before.
- d) Facilities of PAMM account.
Deposits and Withdrawals
To make Deposits and withdrawals on Dukascopy the following methods are available:
- a) Credit Card/Debit Card
- b) Bank Wire
- c) Bank Guarantees: Lowest deposit with bank guarantees is 100,000 dollars.
- d) Swiss Custodian Bank Account. The Lowest deposit with this process is 250,000 dollars. This permits the trader to trade the forex marketplace straight off this account devoid of having to move funds around in withdrawals and deposits.
The minimum deposit depends on funding method and account type. An account with Dukascopy Europe fascinates the smallest deposit of 100 USD, whereas the minimum deposit on a SA Bank account is five thousand USD. The minimum trade size is 50 ounces for silver, 1 ounce for gold and 1 micro-lot for forex.
Withdrawal limits only be present for credit card withdrawals, which is attached at 10,000 dollars of 10,000 CHF and equals in other currencies.
Winnings from the numerous forex contests are generally deposited into the bank SA trader’s live account.
The Dukascopy leverage starts from 1:1 up to maximum 1:100, However the broker provides high leverage trading but if you are a newbie forex trader then avoid to use high leverage as it will increase to lose all of your capital.
Dukascopy Margin Requirements
Dukascopy margin requirements is fixed, The amount of margin that you are required with Dukascopy to put up for each currency pair varies by the leverage. For example, If you use 50:1 leverage then you may be required to put up €200 to hold a €10,000 position.
The Dukascopy broker does not offer incentives to traders in the form of promotional opportunities, unlike many of its competitors.
Dukascopy is regulated and licensed broker with many regulators in Swiss by FINMA and ARIF, The Dukascopy Europe IBS AS is EU licensed investment brokerage company which is 100% owned by Swiss Forex bank Dukascopy Bank SA.
Investors who trade using the Dukascopy forex broker will have access to a valuable library of educational materials that includes trading tools and support materials for all levels of traders, as well as professional analyses, expert commentary and training videos on a variety of topics.
The broker’s Academy also includes interviews with top traders in various markets whose invaluable expertise, wisdom, trading methods and strategies are shared with the company clients.
Dukascopy Customer Service
The Dukascopy customer service are provided by its helpful staff of multilingual professionals who are available via online chat, email, fax or telephone during market hours 24/5 and provide support services in a variety of languages.
For login to Dukascopy broker you can visit the broker website, After sign up you can check your email for free instructions and do Dukascopy login.
With Dukascopy API Partner you will acess real-time trading capabilities and automate your forex trading and CFD trading, You can also build custom applications for mobile trading.
The Dukascopy ’s API Partner program is designed for forex traders who wish to use APIs for purposes other than for personal online trading.
Dukascopy Trading Hours
Dukascopy Trading hours of operation coincide with the global financial markets. Online CFDs and Forex trading is available from Sunday 5 p.m. to Friday 5 p.m., Swiss time.
Dukascopy Bitcoin Trading
At Dukascopy you can buy or sell Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin but you can not deposit or withdrawal with Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, So Dukascopy BTC chart is available for trading but you can not deposit or withdrawal with a Cryptocurrency.
Dukascopy Live Chat
To get a fast support you can use Dukascopy Live chat, The Dukascopy Live Support is also available to support clients, To use Dukascopy customer support just visit the broker’s website.
Dukascopy Head Office address is:
- Dukascopy Bank SA, ICC, Entrance H, Route de Pré-Bois 20, 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland.
- Dukascopy International LTD, Karaiskakis Street 13, 3032, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, Lacplesa iela 20a-1, Riga, LV-1011, Latvia
Dukascopy Phone Number
Below is complete list of Dukascopy Phone Numbers:
- Dukascopy Swiss Phone Number is: +41 22 799 4888
- Dukascopy Europe Phone Number is: +371 67 399 000
- Dukascopy International Phone Number is: +41 22 799 4888
Conclusion Of Dukascopy Bank Review
For more information about the bank you can visit “ForexSQ.com” Dukascopy bank review page. The bank is a value-packed broker for an expert setting in the world of Forex. The broker has long been known to be honest, reliable, and cheap in their charges. However, there are not any micro accounts, if you have a decent sized trading account, this is the best choice for you. You can download Dukascopy Android app or iTunes IOS application for mobile trading.
If you like this Dukascopy review conducted by www.Forextrading.biz then share it on social media networks please. Follow Dukascopy broker on Facebook, Youtube , Google+ or Twitter.