HotSpot FX Review by professional Forex trading experts the “ForexSQ” FX trading team, Finding out everything you need to know about the broker is in this HotSpotFX Review.
HotSpot FX Review
Headquarters: 545 Washington Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Jersey City, New Jersey 07310
Country: United States
INSTITUTIONAL ACCOUNTS ONLY
minimum deposit: $1,000,000
minimum lot size: 100
max leverage: 100:1
What we think about HotSpot FX
Knigh Capital’s HotspotFX offers forex trading to institutional clients – banks, hedge funds, high-frequency traders, etc.
The highlights of the brokerage include:
– True price competition with full depth of book display;
– Tailored liquidity solutions to suit customer needs;
– Comprehensive array of order types, including FX algorithms;
– Multiple means of access such as including API, Hotspot FX GUI and leading third-party platform providers;
– Flexible real-time and historical market data options;
– Extensive network of more than 25 FX prime brokers;
– Secondary prime brokerage services available to qualified clients;
– Deep liquidity;
– Tight spreads (1/10th pip);
– Over 60 currency pairs;
– Spot Gold & Silver; etc.
Instead of the forex broker you can use Plus500, XM, eToro, Fxpro or AvaTrade forex brokers.
HotSpot FX Review Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about HotSpot FX Review.