Pakistan Forex Trading Companies list here, Read this Pakistani Forex Trading Companies reviews and comparison by professional Forex PK experts, We provide a list of top ten Pakistan Forex Trading Companies for those foreign exchange traders looking for the Top 10 Pakistan Forex Trading Companies to open currency trading account. We list top Pakistani Pakistan Forex Trading Companies’s MT4 trading platform if you are looking for the Top 10 Pakistan Forex Trading Companies list with Metatrader 4 online trading platform.
Top Ten Pakistan Forex Trading Companies
- FxPro – Originated in 2006, London-based FxPro is an online broker providing Forex trading along with CFD’s. Mt4 and trader trading platforms are available. Fxpro Forex broker is one of the Top Forex Brokers in Pakistan.
- Plus500 – The Plus500 broker was established in 2008 as an online international trading platform that is popularly used in Pakistan, Europe and Australia and elsewhere in the world.
- FOREX.com – Forex.com is owned by parent company GAIN Capital (NYSE: GCAP). Operating since 2001, it was a first mover in getting currency markets to the selling trader.
- FXCM – provides a no dealing desk model along with competitive spreads. FXCM brokerage provides trading in a wide variety of currencies including the Chinese Yuan.
- Markets.com – The Markets.com maintains its headquarters in Cyprus, UK and is an investment services firm that is operated by Safecap Investments Limited (Safecap), which was founded in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Playtec PLC.
- AvaTrade – The AvaTrade company was founded in 2006 in Dublin, Ireland and is licensed and fully regulated in the EU and BVI, as well as Australia, Japan and South Africa.
- eToro – The eToro company is a social trading and multi asset brokerage company in India that has registered offices in Cyprus, Israel and the United Kingdom.
- HYCM – In trade for 30 years, HYCM offers several trading platforms and a wide variety of trading instruments. HYcm forex broker is one of the Top Forex Brokers Pakistan, It is a division of the Henyep Group, a global corporation with a presence in 20 countries.
- XM – The XM.com forex broker was established in 2009 in the Republic of Cyprus using the name Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. The broker is regulated by CySEC as well as the UK’s Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Fxstay – foreign exchange Company provides professional managed forex accounts service in India with competitive management fees, their specialty is trading on big investment safely. You dont need to know foreign exchange trading with them as their team handle trading or you.
Share this top ten Pakistani Forex Trading Companies
ForexSQ.com write this article for those traders looking for the Top Pakistan Forex Trading Companies to open foreign exchange account and make money online in Pakistan so if this article helps you to find out the Top 10 Pakistan Forex Trading Companies list then tip us please by share it and help other currency traders to know who are the Top 10 Pakistan Forex Trading Companies.
For more information about Top 10 Pakistan Forex Trading Companies visit TopForexBrokers.com forex brokers comparison website.