Swissquote Account Types review by professional forex trading experts, All you need to know about Swissquote Account Fees, For more information about Swissquote Forex broker you can also visit Swissquote review by ForexSQ.com currency trading website, The Top Forex Brokers ratings fx brokers website and the Fxstay.com online investing company and get all information you need to know about Swissquote bank.
Swissquote Account Types
There are five types of Swissquote trading account to select from on Swissquote Bank:
- a) Standard Account: The minimum deposit is some amount from $10,001 – $49,999, with a maximum leverage of 1:200 and minimum trade size of 0.1 lots.
- b) Explorer Account: The smallest deposit for this account i is any amount less than $10,000. Maximum leverage allowable is 1:500. The minimum trade size is 0.1 lots.
- c) Advanced plus Account: The Advanced Plus account minimum deposit is $100,000 – $249,999, with a maximum leverage of 1:100 and minimum trade size of 0.1 lots.
- d) Advanced Account: The minimum deposit for Advanced Account type is any amount from $50,000 – $99,999, with a maximum leverage of 1:100 and a minimum trade size of 0.1 lots.
- e) Prime Account: The minimum deposit for this Prime Account type is $250,000, with Leverage size is a maximum of 1:50 and a minimum trade size of 0.1 lots.
The maximum lot size for all trades regardless of Swissquote trading account is 100 lots. As we can understand, operating a Forex account through a Swiss-based forex broker is not inexpensive. You must thus be prepared for the venture monetarily beforehand you jump in. It is also worth revealing that Swiss-quote Bank now provides gold-denominated accounts.
Swissquote Account Fees Conclusion
For latest online invetments or forex brokers news visti www.ForexSQ.com fx trading website each day.